Saturday, April 01, 2023

Books Read: March 2023

Here's what I read this past month. Links will follow once the posts go live, assuming I'm not hit by a bus.

Brian Fies, The Last Mechanical Monster (digital, 3/4)

Jeff Lemire, Caitlin Varsky, and Dave Stewart, Black Hammer Reborn, Part I (digital, 3/5)

Geoffrey Household, Rogue Male (3/5)

Sammy Harkham, Blood of the Virgin (digital, 3/11)

Kazuo Ishiguro, Nocturnes (3/12)

Manu Larcenet, Ordinary Victories, Vol. 3: Precious Things (digital, 3/18)

Zoe Thorogood, It's Lonely at the Centre of the Earth (digital, 3/19)

Stewart O'Nan, City of Secrets (3/19)

Will Henry, Wicked Epic Adventures (digital, 3/24)

Debbie Tung, Quiet Girl in a Noisy World (digital, 3/25)

Phyllis Rose, The Shelf (3/25)

Sergio Aragones with Mark Evanier, Groo: Friends and Foes, Vol. 2 (digital, 3/26)


This month, I think I will read more books, though it's only 10 AM on the first, so I can't say for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment