Sunday, August 02, 2026

Books Read: July 2026

I'm slightly back-dating this; I'm writing in the late morning of August 2, and setting the post-time to be a few hours ago, mostly for tidiness reasons. (I don't remember why I set posts for 8:30 AM in my time zone, but, by Gum! it's my standard and a man has got to have standards.)

Here's what I read this past month:

Ana Oncina, Planeta (digital, 7/3)

Kristen Radtke, Seek You (7/4)

Gene Wolfe, Interlibrary Loan (7/4)

Kazuo Koike and Goseki Kojima, Lone Wolf and Cub, Vol. 10: Hostage Child (digital, 7/5)

Raina Telgemeier and Scott McCloud, The Cartoonists Club (digital, 7/6)

P.G. Wodehouse, Much Obliged, Jeeves (7/6)

Kim Deitch, How I Make Comics (7/7)

Guy Delisle, Muybridge (7/8)

Ross Macdonald, The Moving Target (7/8)

John Porcellino, Perfect Example (7/9)

Gilbert Hernandez, Proof That the Devil Loves You (7/10)

John Cuneo's Good Intentions (7/11)

Shinji Kaijo and Kenji Tsuruta, Emanon, Vol. 1 (digital, 7/12)

Martha Wells, Witch King (7/12)

Mike Dawson, The Hidden Dominion of Geordie James (7/18)

David Small, The Werewolf at Dusk and Other Stories (7/19)

Joe Sacco, The Once and Future Riot (7/25)

Stan Sakai, Usagi Yojimbo Book 11: Seasons (digital, 7/26)

Terry Pratchett, Ian Stewart, and Jack Cohen, The Science of Discworld III: Darwin's Watch (7/28)


Next month I'll be back with another one of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment