Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Read in December

With all of the end-of-year hoohah, I completely forgot to do this index-of-the-month-just past post, which I do religiously every month. (And which helps me find stuff in my archives, even if it's no use to anyone else on the Internet, man or spider or woman or Wintermute.)

So here, backdated for my convenience, is what I read last month:

Daniel Pinkwater, Uncle Boris in the Yukon and Other Shaggy Dog Stories (12/3)

Francoise Mouly, Blown Covers (12/5)

Alan Moore & Dave Gibbons, Watchmen (12/6)

Abby Adams, The Uncommon Scold (12/7)

Darwyn Cooke, Before Watchmen: Minutemen (12/9)

J. Michael Straczynski & Eduardo Risso, Before Watchmen: Moloch (12/10)

Brian Azzarello & J.G. Jones, Before Watchmen: Comedian (12/10)

Len Wein & Steve Rude, Before Watchmen: Dollar Bill (12/11)

Len Wein & John Higgins, Before Watchmen: The Curse of the Crimson Corsair (12/11)

Len Wein & Jae Lee, Before Watchmen: Ozymandias (12/11)

J. Michael Straczynski & Adam Hughes, Before Watchmen: Dr. Manhattan (12/12)

J. Michael Straczynski, Andy Kubert, Joe Kubert, & Bill Sienkiewicz, Before Watchmen: Nite Owl (12/12)

Brian Azzarello & Lee Bermejo, Before Watchmen: Rorschach (12/13)

Darwyn Cooke & Amanda Conner, Before Watchmen: Silk Spectre (12/13)

Tom Gauld, You're All Just Jealous of My Jetpack (12/17)

Gilbert Hernandez, Marble Season (12/30)


For January, I've launched a new run of Book-A-Day, which should lead to more books listed and more links to writings -- which will make me feel more productive, if nothing else. Have a happy 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment