Sunday, August 30, 2009

Amazon Again Clears Its Throat and Softly Vocalizes "Snow Leopard"

If you're a Mac user, like me most of the time (there are three desktops in my house, and all of those are Macs, but my needs-to-interface-with-the-day-job laptop is a PC), you may be interested in the new OS upgrade, called "Snow Leopard" as part of Apple's tedious current big-cat naming system.

Sadly, gigantic and massively profitable software companies didn't get that way by giving away their wares for free -- something bloggers like myself should probably take to heart -- and so, if you want a Snow Leopard, you'll have to pay for it.

Amazon will be more than happy to sell you a copy, and they instructed me to inform you that you can do so by clicking on the below box and following the usual e-commerce path. (They assume that, being Mac users, you're smart enough to know how to buy something online.)

No comments:

Post a Comment