Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Just a Quick Post to Say

I have printed my boarding pass for my flight home, so all I have to do now is wait.

Of course, one can print a boarding pass up to 24 hours before a flight, and I'd barely entered that period when I did it, so it'll be a pretty long wait. But, in my head, it's basically over.

San Diego is a perfectly nice city, and the weather has been wonderful -- not too overcast, and a great temperature -- the whole time I was here. But it's not where I want to be right now.

And, to partly make up for the meager content of the past two weeks, have this excellent song that sums up a lot of the way I feel right now:


If that embed code doesn't work -- and it might well not, since iPads are good for many things, but not including anything like real computing -- try clicking this old-fashioned link.

Update: Now that I'm back on a real computer, and can get YouTube embed codes, that has been fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment