Monday, December 08, 2014

Reviewing the Mail: Week of 12/6

Some weeks, I get books in the mail, and so I write about them here.

Some weeks I don't. This is one of the latter.

I've gotten some new things via NetGalley this week, but I don't feel the same urge to mention those here -- they're not physical books, and no one at a publishing house had to do anything specific to send them to me. Like everything else (library books, things I bought, and stuff that turns up at the back of shelves and suddenly looks enticing), those will show up here when and as I read them.

So this is a pretty feeble excuse for a post, but there likely will be some books to mention next week. Until then, there will be a Book-A-Day post at noon, and possibly other things if the urge to emote hits me.

No comments:

Post a Comment