Friday, June 19, 2009

I Don't Mind

...other guys dancing with my girl. (That is, I wouldn't mind if I had a girl, which I don't, being married to a woman and having only sons.)

Well, anyway, can I interest you in a review for ComicMix with the title -- which you may have already guessed -- of The Kids Are Alright? It's not "Manga Friday," true, but it's what I did for this Friday.

There, I reviewed five books for kids (more or less) -- Courtney Crumrin and the Prince of Nowhere, Salt Water Taffy: The Legend of Old Salty, Salt Water Taffy: A Climb up Mt. Barnabus, Dungeon Zenith, Vol. 3: Back in Style, and Dungeon Monstres, Vol. 2: The Dark Lord.

----------------
Listening to: Tom Waits - Jersey Girl
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I basically agree with you about the Courtney Crumrin book; it's much better when you've read the previous collections. But it's not a bad book, by any means.

Post a Comment