Wednesday, April 05, 2006

A Minor Blogroll Note

My memory is not what it could be, and I've recently found myself reading blogs with odd titles and thinking "this is really interesting -- who is this person, again?" To save myself further embarrassment, I've renamed the blogs in the first section of my blogroll (the group of people who write various things) to the name of the person, and put them into alphabetical order.

A few blogs remained untouched, because they either already were just the author's name (Neil Gaiman), started with the author's name (Holly Black, No Longer Dry Like a Martini), or started with a version of the author's last name that even I could figure out (VanderWorld). No offense to any of the rest of you; this is purely the fault of my own rapidly aging brain.

The wave of stupidity may engulf other sections of the blogroll; we'll have to see how my poor brain copes going forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment