Saturday, November 15, 2008

Before It Disappears...

I did this for "Mount Gaiman," a couple of years ago, so here's this month's statistics for Antick Musings, mostly in the wake of "On Being Skipped." (The highest point is the Monday after the Friday night when I posed it -- again, you can see my fiendish plan for Internet domination is based on dumping soon-to-be-popular posts late in the evening at the end of the week.)

As you can see, the numbers are high only for me; even that spike didn't throw me into Making Light territory. That's to be expected, and there are many more people reading Antick Musings than I ever expected when I started it. I'm glad you're all finding something of interest here -- whatever that is.

4 comments:

acpaul said...

You're funny. You're sarcastic. You read and like SF&F. Why wouldn't I want to read your blog?

SWILUA said...

"As you can see, the numbers are high only for me"

and yet... they're like at least double my normal numbers...

Adele said...

world domination is one step closer.

Anonymous said...

You're making an order of magnitude more progress towards world domination than I am after 10.5 months of this, even with two blogs!

Post a Comment