Monday, October 17, 2022

Reviewing the Mail: Week of October 17, 2022

I think this is the last of the books I requested from the library. And I guess it's appropriate that I got it from the library, and that it came in on its own:

Unshelved: Library Mascot Cage Match is a 2005 collection of the library-themed strip comic by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum. That strip ran online from 2002 through 2016, and is still alive in reruns, in the way of many webcomics. I covered the first collection seven years ago - not long before the strip ended, in fact - but haven't otherwise read it; not in book form and not regularly when it was running. (I did see it here and there, obviously - I knew it existed - but never actively read it when it was alive.)

I may be reading this largely because it's a comic about libraries that I could get from my library, and that amuses me. Don't judge me.

No comments:

Post a Comment