Monday, June 05, 2023

Someone May Be Training Their AI On Me

 I happened to look at my stats this evening, and, well:

Traffic went from ~150 views a day to ~3000 views a day, without affecting the average views on my new posts, starting last Tuesday (the 30th). I have not quite eight thousand posts here. Something is hitting this blog semi-comprehensively (I assume), over the course of several days, for no good reason I can think of.

I wonder if this is happening across all of Blogger, or other social/user-generated content sites?

And I suppose I should mention that I specifically deny the right to train any large language model, or any other form of Machine Learning model, on my work. (I don't know if that has any legal force, or if it's even possible, but I do deny it.) This blog, and anything else I write anywhere, is not to be used as a training corpus absent an agreement involving payment for that use.

No comments:

Post a Comment