Sunday, August 17, 2008

I'm Ahead and Behind at the Same Time!

After a busy day of blogging and laundry, I now have nine posts scheduled to go up later this week -- the usual "Reviewing the Mail," a weekly quote for Friday, and reviews of four books and three movies. (Plus the two book reviews I posted today -- well, the early-morning one I wrote last night.)

I've also written one review for ComicMix and have been poking away at another one, plus mapping out this week's Manga Friday theme.

(On the laundry side, I now have clothes to wear for the week -- plus clean things for the rest of the family -- and clean towels for the whole house!)

And yet, I'm still seven book reviews behind, including Reaper's Gale, which I finished reading back in mid-June. So it's hard to feel like I'm "really" ahead of anything.

But, still -- I could be hit by a bus ten minutes from now, and still be posting for the next five days. That's something to point to, uncomfortably, as a token of borderline-obsessive behavior.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Makes you wonder, though, in the error of chron programs and such, if death is still the end, or if it's merely a warning sign that the end is coming soon (as in, just after all the articles in the queue are finally published).

Post a Comment