Monday, August 25, 2008

Today's Amazon Deal: A Kindle!

Well, no sooner do I break down and post about one Amazon offer than they send me the details of another one. Since we've already determined that I can be bought, I guess I'll list this one as well.

Amazon and Chase have teamed up for an offer of $100 off the purchase of a new Kindle -- Amazon's proprietary e-book reader -- for people who also sign up for an Amazon Rewards Visa Card, are accepted for same, and use it to buy that Kindle.

I still think $259 is more than I'd want to pay for a gadget to play books on, and I have enough credit cards, but the Amazon card seems like a decent one, with useful rewards, and I have a boss who loves his Kindle.

So: I wouldn't do it myself, but you might feel differently. If so, click here, and check it out for yourself.

1 comment:

Mark Heath said...

I've heard a rumor that a new Kindle will be coming out in a few weeks, priced around $259. That might explain this particular bargain.

Post a Comment