Friday, August 15, 2008

Lazy Blog Post, Coming Right Up!

Colleen Lindsay found a fun Australian Mad Libs-esque site that generates Lazy Bloggers Posts, so I just had to try it out myself:

F*** me dead I just climbed out from under my rock and realised I have not updated this since long before Shakespeare wast a boy... You would not believe how heavy that rock really is. Apologies to my regular readers! Even the little blue ones!

I am flat out like a lizard drinking with an awfully big adventure, learning to speak Japanese, just generally being a nuisance to society in general, my day is a nightmare I would like to wake up from the second I am woken by murderous Teletubbies to 11pm at which point I fall asleep on the couch. I am avoiding recapture. my kids think I don't make sense any more.

I swear on the bones of my ancestors I will update you with my nefarious activities as soon as I get a chance. Seriously! Assuming I don't get distracted by counting my chest hairs..

The choices of things to say can get a bit Aussie-centric, but it's still a great time-saver for lazy bloggers around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment