Monday, February 16, 2009

A Lovely Time to Buy a Kindle

If you haven't been completely unplugged from the news for the past week or so, you might have noticed that Amazon has introduced a second edition of their text-reading device, under the snazzy title of Kindle 2.

It'll start shipping by the end of the month, it's a mere $359, and over 230,000 ebooks are available for it right now. (Including such highlights of my own list as Accounting Best Practices, Essentials of Enterprise Compliance, and Internal Audit: Efficiency Through Automation.)

I'm not going to say that you need one of these things -- I don't own one myself, and don't plan to buy one any time soon. (My unread piles are too high for that.) But a lot of people like the darn thing, so you might too. If you think you might, click on the below banner...

No comments:

Post a Comment