Saturday, February 16, 2008

ComicMix Gives Me the Lightest of Edits

Yesterday, I wrote a post for ComicMix called "Manga Friday: Slight Return," with what I thought was an obvious Jimi reference in the title.

It was posted as Manga Friday: A Slight Return, so I guess I'm just too cool for the room. (Or they have reason to assume I regularly get my grammar wrong, I guess.)

I reviewed the second volumes of four Del Rey Manga books that I'd quite liked: Mu Shi Shi, My Heavenly Hockey Club, Alive, and Parasyte.

2 comments:

Elayne said...

Andrew, our new boss Jim is doing the same thing to my posts, and I've been posting at ComicMix since it started (being the original news blog editor and all). I wouldn't have gotten the ref either, but Jim always edits with an eye towards Google hits, so all my pun-titles are now history. Since Jim's been hired, there hasn't been a single item I've put up that hasn't been edited, both titles and content.

Glenn Hauman said...

Rick. His name is Rick.

Post a Comment