Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Working Accounting Hours

I just got the official exhibition hours for the middle conference of my back-to-back-to-back epic trip starting in just a couple of days, and, as usual, they're back-breaking:
Wed: 6:15 AM - 6:30 PM
Thu: 6:30 AM - 6:30 PM
Fri: 6:30 AM - 4 PM
The next time I'm at a SF convention and I hear some huckster-room vendor moaning about how hard it is to be up and functional at 10 in the morning, well -- somebody's going to get such a pinch, I can tell you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a tight sched. XD

Darcy Grubaugh said...

Good luck with your tasks! @Anonymous -- Everybody has a hectic schedule these days! I think it's all because the world is becoming too busy now. Hmm, some choose to live with it since there's nothing they can do to make it stop. Maybe the best way to ignore stress from the tight schedules is to just enjoy doing your work! If one doesn't get bored with his or her tasks, he or she can be freed from stress.

Post a Comment