Thursday, August 17, 2006

Blogging About Blogging

The blogroll is still increasing in size; I just added Mark Chadbourn's Jack of Ravens after he e-mailed me about it. (And it's very weird to think that this little lark I started ten months ago to practice for my "real" blog is now something anyone would bother asking to be linked from.)

The "Authors (etc.)" now contains all of the SF/F/Horrorish people who have a blog that I've remembered to add to the list, plus a few people who write other things, just because. It will probably keep growing, as more writers get blogs (or as I remember to add them).

The other sections keep growing similarly. I have been intending to write a "Link Pimpage" post, pointing out some of the more interesting stuff in that vast sea of links, but I haven't gotten to it yet. Maybe this weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment