Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Hey, Like-A-Look!

Another day, another meme -- and, as usual, I noticed Keith DeCandido doing it first. (Really, I'm not stalking you, Keith -- you just do all of these things and are early in the alphabet.)

From the evidence below, I look most like someone I've never heard of -- but he's supposedly famous, so it must be my fault.

But I don't look all that much like any of them. So that means either I am unique and special, or that I have the kind of face that does not become famous.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

There were no matches for the one photo of me online.

Anonymous said...

We play a game like this at work: "Who would play me in the movie of my life?"

Personally, I think you more closely resemble Robert Pastorelli ("Eldin" from Murphy Brown). :)

Anonymous said...

Funny, the small picture here has often made me think that you look rather like Robert Carradine, Andrew.
http://www.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/1782/Events/1782/RobertCarr_Ausse_807082_400.jpg?path=pgallery&path_key=Carradine,%20Robert

And hey, a SF fan looking like someone from Revenge of the nerds? Poifect!

I look rather more like "Booger", if I were to compare myself to the cast from that movie - thankfully I have no scanned picture to try the program on.

-Øystein, occasional commenter and unknown, creepy non-blogging lurker.

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, this bugger.com software didn't like the long URL. For the sake of keeping the original integrity (Hah!) of my post, here 'tis again: http://tinyurl.com/8kqcz

Andrew Wheeler said...

The other semi-famous person I've been told I look like is Brian O'Halloran. (Or, more specially, "Dante" from Clerks.)

Post a Comment