Monday, November 30, 2009

Glad That the Month Is Over

November of 2009 saw a mere 37 posts on Antick Musings (excluding this one), which makes it the lowest posting frequency of any month since October 2005, when I started. (And, even there, I managed 33 posts from the 4th through the 31st without knowing what I was doing.)

I think I've gotten back onto an even keel, but boy howdy! was that a tough month. I'm glad to see the back of it, and I hope that Antick Musings will be back to something like its normal schedule for the end of the year.

So I'm posting here partly to pad that very low post count and partly to solemnly swear that it's not going to happen again...I think.

1 comment:

Ran said...

This post reminds me of a question I wanted to ask. In the last month, month and a half, there was an uptick of discussion and media coverage regarding GRRM's "Game of Thrones" thanks to HBO filming the pilot episode for it.

It led me to wondering what sort of uptick, if any, one might see in sales of the book due to the extra exposure. Do the Bookscan figures show any notable activity (in general terms, of course)?

Post a Comment