Thursday, November 26, 2009

Laws of Retail

I've mentioned before that I don't like to shop at Wal-Mart -- there's just something soul-destroying about it, even in an affluent Northeastern suburb like mine -- but that I keep finding that when I go out to shop for something specific, I don't find it at Target (or wherever) and then I do find it at Wal-Mart.

So yesterday's Shortpacked! was particularly funny, even outside of the current plotline. Click on it to blow it up, or go here to read more of the strip. (It's focused on toy retailing more than will appeal to most people, but it's very funny a lot of the time, including the great "Funky Cancercancer" strip from two years ago that I bet a lot of you have seen.)
----------------
Listening to: Southeast Engine - We Have You Surrounded
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment