Monday, September 25, 2006

Book-A-Day #70 (9/25): The Discworld Almanak by Terry Pratchett and Bernard Pearson

Last night, I realized this had been sitting, more than half-read, on my nightstand for about a year. So I finished it off to put it out of its misery.

This is the Discworld Desk Diary for 2005, though, for this year, the actual calendar was shoved onto a few pages in the back and the rest is full of pseudo Old-Farmer's-Almanac stuff from Discworld. Since I'm not all that rural myself, I didn't find it as entertaining as previous years, but there is some funny stuff in here, even for me.

And, after the massive catching-up over the weekend, I'm now going to try to keep book-a-day entries on the same day -- or, at worst, the next day. But I've made promises like that before...

No comments:

Post a Comment