Friday, September 01, 2006

Questions of Neuro-Typicality

Patrick Nielsen Hayden linked to an online Asperger's quiz recently (well, not all that recently, but I was poking though his LJ this morning, and I noticed it). I know this isn't any kind of serious diagnosis, but being a bit odd myself, and having a son who has been diagnosed PDD-NOA, I wondered how I'd come out.

Well, it turns out I'm just a bit shy and creepy, which I guess is a relief -- my "Aspie" score is 56 out of 200, and my neurotypical score is 126 out of 200. Go me! I'm normal by most definitions!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe it was one of those "keep you lulled" questions, but I gave up at "Do you blink or roll your eyes?"

"Why, yes, both. One after the other, right now, in fact."

Andrew Wheeler said...

On a couple of those questions, I believe "more than most people" is implied. In fact, I think the instructions up top said that explicitly.

Post a Comment