Monday, December 21, 2009

Racing Against the End of the Year

I managed to write a review for the Charles Burns-edited The Best American Comics 2009 before the end of the year in the title (always a plus), and the ComicMix squad has just posted that.

I hope to have two more reviews up in this shortened week, though I haven't yet decided if Manga Friday should go on time, early or late this week. (And, no matter what I decide, it will take someone at ComicMix actually pushing that button to make it happen...hmm, perhaps I should ask them?)
----------------
Listening to: Josh Ritter - A Country Song (original recording)
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

Glenn Hauman said...

Feel free to bank them for later if you like-- however, since the week between Xmas and New Years is a Diamond skip week and Indy Comics Week, this may be the place for independent works and manga.

Post a Comment