Friday, June 01, 2007

In Case I Haven't Said It Recently

The support and kind words from a whole lot of people -- many of whom don't even know me -- about my current situation have been very helpful and gratifying and more than a little surprising. (Since I am, right at this moment, that stereotypical blogger-in-his-basement.)

I've thanked a number of you in person, and I hope to see more of you to say thanks in person, but I also want to thank all of you electronically, for everything nice you've said about me (and Ellen) during the past week or so. It really has been appreciated, and I was kept going through some tough times through the caring and sympathy of my friends and family.

So: thanks. I hope I'll be able to give back (or, at least, give forward) some of what you folks have given me.

4 comments:

Christopher said...

Andrew,

I am guilty of being away from your blog for a few weeks and have been scrambaling to catch up with this story.

I am sorry for your hard times. I hope that your birthday is a good one.

Keep smiling!

Anonymous said...

Hey, no problem. Can we switch back to the regularly scheduled snark now, or do we have to wait for a hand-signal or something?

Andrew Wheeler said...

Johan: See my very next post...

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear. I have been trying to keep up with the news.

Post a Comment