Thursday, June 28, 2007

You Should See What the Hayes Code Says About Me...

Hey, I think I'm getting to a meme before everyone else for once -- I got this from Yes But No But Yes:

Online Dating

Mingle2 - Online Dating

Second Thoughts, some days later:

So Antick Musings is rated R for the following reasons:
  • dead (4x)
  • dick (2x)
  • death (1x)
But that other blog that I used to do is rated PG for these reasons:
  • death (4x)
  • dead (2x)
  • dick (1x)
Does that mean that "dead" is twice as bad as "death?" Or that more than one dick means the kiddies must stay out? (Or, cynical Mr. Hornswoggler asks, does this generator pick a random rating and then justify itself equally randomly?)

1 comment:

Deanna Hoak said...

Well, mine came up G, and...I suspect the program's a bit off, though I am good about using cuts! :-)

Post a Comment