Friday, June 15, 2007

Blog in Exile: Interviews for 6/15

Metro talks to Scots comedian and hair-farmer extraordinaire Billy Connelly about his role as a mute zombie/romantic lead in the upcoming movie Fido. (Yes, he's not a writer. So what? I'm not doing these link-lists for anybody else now, so I can indulge myself...)

SciFi Wire talks to Barry B. Longyear about his Analog AnLab-winning story "The Good Kill."

Publishers Weekly's Comic Week interrogates Austin Grossman, author of Soon I Will Be Invincible and creator of the fiendish Dr. Impossible. [via Amazon Blog]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tsk tsk ... it's Publishers Weekly, not: "Publisher's Weekly"

Just for that, read a Gor novel...

Yrs faithfully,
Michael Walsh

Andrew Wheeler said...

Thanks for reminding me -- I was ahead of myself with the apostrophe (and distracted by trying to decide if "Comics Week" should be italicized or not).

Post a Comment